Looking to bypass my school computers lock system, any tips?

I currently go to high school and our school gave everyone in our grade brand new chromebooks to use for school purposes. I use it to do all my work and stuff, but I want to use it for more than that considering I get bored in school and they blocked all social media, games, and other cool websites I want to use in class. They even blocked all websites with the word "unblocked" in them smh. I've tried everything that I could think of, from trying to download a new browser on my chromebook, to opening google translate and clicking on links while in there (which sometimes works). Is there ANYTHING I can do to get myself out of this situation and make my life just that little bit better?

ps, pretty sure the software they use only affects the chrome browser and is an extension, and im sorry if this is the wroooong subreddit this was the only one i could think of

pss, i can take a video or show images of the pc and the blocks

submitted by /u/Blobcat4Evr
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/IRT3xDcNB

Comments