Ratted but no trace?

Hi Today my pc got infected with something. I was watching Netflix and a window popped up and said:“ratted by coazy“. I didn’t think anything about this, but some seconds later I heard sounds not coming from Netflix. Over time they increased and after like 2 minutes my browser was closed and multiple popups showed up and said: „ ratted by coazy“. Seconds later a Jeff the killer image was shown full screen and screams were played. I immediately shut down my pc and booted my Kaspersky cd and did a full scan, but it did not find anything. I started my pc again and checked with malewarebytes, this time it found a folder for RiskWare.KeyLogger in c:\ProgramData\BFKData. I have no idea what BFKData is and how I got ratted without Kaspersky finding anything. Please help me.

submitted by /u/Hallolollmao
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3FsOmpY

Comments