I ddos attacked myself

I’m just a kid and I didn’t want to ddos others because it’s illegal and I really wanted to try it so I did it on my self. Next day the router can’t give internet wirelessly (I can connect to it but there’s no internet) but wired connection works fine.

Was it my action that possibly affected the wireless connection? (Keep in mind my isp cuts the internet sometimes because they be having issues so this might be one because wireless connection didn’t go off exactly after the ddos attack)

Did I finish the bandwidth? I think it’s clear that I don’t know nothing so help me please.

My biggest fear, is there a chance that I just recruited my self for a botnet?

Also a fast explanation of internet, Wi-Fi and ddos would be great so I don’t stay uneducated.

If any info is needed to help me just comment and I will tell.

Also I know this kind of posts should be in r tech support but they kept deleting my posts there.

submitted by /u/this-account-is-new
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3sgbCDI

Comments