Hello everyone are new to the subreddit, I am a university student of System Engineering. For the subject of "Networks and computer security" I must perform a "hack" of the Wi-fi network of the old university library with the permission of the director of the school of systems. Due to the fact that I have to present a project about the properties of passwords WPS2-psk I decided to opt for Kali Linux and I am using the tool "aircracking", I think I have followed all the steps but when cracking the password with a dictionary it takes a lot of time the process (I’ve been cracking the password for 5 hours, plus my laptop warms up over time) Do you know why this is taking so long? Excuse me if I ask the "fool" or ambiguous, I’m new to this Kali Linux and hack passwords and take care people.
[link] [comments]
from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3GUunAG
Comments
Post a Comment