Tools to find out more about someone?

Apologies if this is not allowed. Help a newbie out here, i have a 16 yo sister, and there's a chap that's 24 that works with her, there have been numerous red flags from what I've been told about him, and am genuinely concerned that his intentions are less than honourable, currently all I have to go off is a Facebook profile with next to nothing on it and I know where he works. That is literally it, does anyone have any tools or ideas I can use to find out more about the guy? I've seen folks like thegreatLondini (no idea if he's legit) etc. On tik tok pull off stuff like this, I know my way around a PC, but have only just started learning more about this.

Cheers Reddit A concerned Big Brother.

submitted by /u/Lifes_punchline
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3pjasob

Comments