To catch the boogeyman

My relationship was just destroyed after 4 years due to she and I being manipulated by an external source. For me it was YouTube music's algorithm constantly driving me to suicide and for her it was YouTube video algorithm feeding her propaganda this kept us fighting until eventually she ran off leaving me devastated. They who ever they are were pushing me into the hospital just to drug me up misdiagnose me and draw my blood for my DNA (they kept taking a lot of blood) I've had these attacks confirmed from multiple sources who experienced similar attacks. How can I start to find these bastard? Also I may have invented the first quantum crypto currency that is interdimensional so in theory you could say take your money to heaven and hell...

submitted by /u/zakkblake
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/314Zz0X

Comments