Is it legit?

I am new to hacking... I recently tried to brute force an Instagram account using termux in Android.. And needless to say it didn't go very well... The way the brute force happened was that it tried 1000+ passwords in a mostly used passwords database to log into the ig account using trial and error and it was super slow...

Later I did some browsing in the deep web and came across a site where they would hack an instagram profile for $250 dollars... They said they would show the proof that they had hacked the target first then only did I have to pay.. And if the target changed the password they would hack it again (for 1 week)

Other than the fact that it was too expensive for me every thing else seemed legit..So I am curious.. Do they use supercomputers for brute forcing?.. I know phishing is efficient but it's kinda unreliable and brute forcing seems the most straightforward (irony) . I have heard of rainbow table, so do they use it instead of password database ?. And finally is there a way you can do this on Android? (using termux) as money saved is money earned.

submitted by /u/daoist_gu
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3CTMww5

Comments