A really funny story about me DDoSing myself

So this just happened about a few minutes ago, I got home and I logged into my Microsoft account on my browser, now I recently switched to Opera GX which has a built in VPN (yeah I don't have a VPN on all the time, very risky ik), but anyway so I had my VPN on and signed into my Microsoft account, soon after I got an email warning me that someone from Sweden had hacked into my account, so I immediately got to work getting their IP Address and when I did I immediately DDoSed them, and while that was running I went into my emails again and realised my internet was off, so I stopped the DDoS and then my internet came back, after that happened twice I realised that I had the VPN on and it was me who signed in and laughed at myself.

Just a really funny story and I hope you guys get a laugh out of it too

submitted by /u/LiamSwanepoel
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3xzHQuo

Comments