Bluetooth dos attack!

Hello, i have very very annoying guy outside my house selling some stuff using a loud speaker outside my house! I tried everything. (Talking to him - cops - arguing) he just keeps coming back and in my country they don’t take this issue seriously for some reason, I can’t even fight him, he is a very big guy and im a sick guy and not strong enough!! im really exhausted, can’t focus on my daily work. I managed to connect to his bluetooth speaker yesterday. I was thinking of something to dos his Bluetooth speaker or something like a script which whatever he turn it off and on again, my pc scans fast and connect to it which makes it impossible for him to use speaker! Or a tool or script to send deauth packets ( but problem is he keeps turn it off and on then he pair quickly ) help anything will be useful :(

submitted by /u/zackeatos
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3w2q6XZ

Comments