OSCP worthy?

Hello all! In short: I want to know if I am prepared to complete the OSCP/CEH certifications; 1) are they worth it?,

2) fluent in python, Java, sql, (each 4 ish years), and adept in C++ (still learning),

3) have been grinding on tryhackme/hackthebox/ctftime.org - and have actually done well in some CTFs,

4) have ~ 2 1/2 years of experience with both Kali Linux and Ubuntu.

What more, if anything, can I do to prepare for CEH and OSCP? I feel as if I’ve jumped through all the necessary hoops but have no idea what to expect. I just really don’t want to waste my money if I’m truly not “ready”. Possibly experiencing some imposter syndrome, but at the same time how can I actually gauge my readiness?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/smokeyrb9
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3CRMG7N

Comments