Fire stick can they watch me?

So my dad got a fire stick from a guy that already has all the channels free ppv and etc cool of course I have to connect it to the WiFi.. no problem. So then I go to my computer and go to Google chrome cast and it says “ (name) firestick tv” it’s already clicked to tab the other is files or desktop I think tab is the safest.. so my question now is can they see what I’m seeing on my computer I never said allow or view my screen… or do I see there screen instead of them seeing mine because it’s the firestick thing itself. Also can they use my network now that I put my wifi in it and monitor me? Like from home can they monitor me from far away?

submitted by /u/theheadbanders
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3mhJj3r

Comments