What is hacking?

I've got the general concept down. Basically you use a program you've coded or found to gain access to a system through a vulnerability.

But this is about as much as I've ever been able to gleam off news and YouTube vids.

I did a bit of Python a few years ago (party tricks vs magic essentially: typed up some strings and told a story to my friends) and am beginning an HTML course the day after tomorrow.

From what I understand coding a program requires math and understanding of what the program should do. So what is the understanding you'd need to hack into something?

Disclaimer: I'm not looking to hack anything, taking coding class since it's the one my school offers and am interested in web development.

submitted by /u/QiKS
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3ys4pQy

Comments