Getting into hacking.

Hello everyone, today i’m coming to you because i have been very interested in hacking since recently. I’ve always been a nerd for technology and computers and this type of stuff has always interested me. As all of you know, the word is in total anarchy and is full of pure evil that needs to be rooted out. I feel a deep sense of something that needs to be done and that i could help in some way. There is only one issue, hacking seems to be a very mysterious and underground activity that seems hard to access and get into. So i come here today to ask you, the internet and the people themselves that do this, can you help me get into it and are you generous enough to provide me to some resources to get started. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Mean_Lie4091
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3jyp69c

Comments