Passing Google OTP?

I have noticed that it seems to be getting harder and harder to make a new Google account without having to add a phone number. I have no problem with a second e-mail, but my phone number is something I dont want to be spreading too much.

Before, you could select to skip adding a phone number. I do not see that option anymore. The logical thing then would be to use an online SMS receiver to skip the OTP. The problem with this is that I have tried numerous websites and phone numbers, Google either says that those numbers are being used too much or that it is not possible to verify with 'this' number.

I read about trying it in a phone browser, which I tried but also didn't work. I am not sure what to do anymore, so I was wondering if anyone over here might know something about it!

Thank you for your time.

submitted by /u/CaffeineAndKush99
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3ibsCFT

Comments