How to deaktivate Windows Defender

So I have this computer and I wanna get the admin password. I tryed to use a boot USB-Stick and change the utilman.exe with the cmd.exe, so i could change the password later on, as i did a few times before.

But the problem now is that Windows Defender blocks it. When i try to open it, Windows Defender delets the utilman.exe (cmd.exe copy). I tryed to change the register and set the CmdLine and the SetupType, but the pc won't start. I also tryed to edit utilman.exe over the registery, but when i do that and click on it, windows defender just deleats the dword. I realy ned help and sorry for my bad english

Edit: I also tryed secureboot, but when i do that, the consol will close it sealf again after 0,5-1s

submitted by /u/Inspector_Hairy
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3ibCsHX

Comments