Does iOS log incoming call data somewhere in program files?

I’m trying to prove the identity of a harassing phone caller. He is an abusive person and should not be contacting me.

I’ve tried reaching out to my carrier and they were no help, just listed the caller as unknown. I have good reason to believe he is calling from an internet based phone app in order to disguise his identity. So that got me thinking, since the call is actually being placed through the internet, would there be a way to determine where the call originated from, such as a static IP address from his home internet router? Is there some sort of code log within my phone that I might be able to retrieve this info from?

I’ve downloaded “trap call” so I’ll see if that works in the event he calls again. I do also have voicemails that he has left but no idea if there’s any viable info I could recover from them.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/HyperActivHyperDrive
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3zwLAfV

Comments