Anyone have any troubleshooting tips for a rubber ducky??

So I've been messing around with my own laptops with a rubber ducky and have gotten to execute a script to download a payload from a server and have netcat listen for a connection. I have had it work wonderfully and on multiple occasions over the past week and now, all of a sudden, it won't work. I've noticed that the file is now downloaded maybe once every 3 times and the connection is never fully made to netcat. My target system is Windows 10 while my host system is running Kali Linux. It's a simple command to run a PowerShell script hidden to download and execute a ps1 file from a specific webserver. I've only been using it internally on my network.

submitted by /u/Caddburry00
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3i4b8LA

Comments