Omegle hacker

I’m very worried because i was on omegle and i came across this random guy had his face showing and i typed “hello?” and he ignored me so i was intrigued and waited expecting him to do something like give me my IP and so what but then me moved grabbed something and it sounded like he plugged something in and as soon as he did a black thing popped up on my screen for a split second and then again for another split second and my cruiser seemed to have a loading circle on it so i immediately skipped him then closed chrome and just looked at my screen for a minute to see if anything would happen then i got even more scared and restart my laptop. Should i be worried? Was the black screen just a coincidence? If i have got something on my laptop how do i get rid of it?

submitted by /u/AdogBiggles
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3d9VbR3

Comments