Is it possible to track down a twitter post?

So, I live in a shitty country with a lot of shitty people, and some of those shitty people would kill for certain things. I posted something against a shitty person today, and I'm sure most people who have read that would do a lot to track me down. Is this possible? Should I delete it? The account's name is an actual name I have no connection with, so sort of like, idk, Terry Jones, I don't know anyone with that name, and my actual name is something else (not even the same gender). Please try to respond as soon as possible so that I can make the right call as soon as I can. And I don't want to delete the post before I know it's possible for a person to track me down, because, I just had to say something to what that shitty person said. I posted it with a vpn, but I had posted other stuff on that thread without a vpn (I use nord vpn).

submitted by /u/Gayrutti
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3vYYSzI

Comments