Help finding a talk about Stuxnet

Hi, I remember having seen a video talking about Stuxnet, although I kind of remember it was named differently or something, I remember something as "fire storm" or something like that.

I could almost swear that it was a TED talk by Mikko Hypponen but I kind of fast checked his three TED talks and didn't find what I wanted, he just barely mentions it in his Virus talk.

What I am looking for is specifically is a video that talked about how the creators of this virus were able to target the Iranian (or somewhere's government) reactors by using photos (like the ones in this article) they took and posted online, thus giving the attackers important information about the arrays in the nuclear plant.

I think it's a great video that explains very clearly the risks of information leaks and the lengths an attacker will go to harm a system.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/pinchitony
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3d5hKGv

Comments