Pi Black Box

Thinking of setting up a kindve back box mobile monitoring system of sorts. I would use an LTE/GPS hat so i can access it through SSH or VLC wherever it is and also make sure it doesnt get stolen. It would be outfitted with a decent battery to keep it portable and since i cant 3d print parts it would be in a waterproof case.

It would be attached to 2 of those cheap rtl sdr dongles allowing demodulation of both digital and trunked signals as well as a high gain wifi antenna.

I suppose my question is what kindve problems might i run into making this kindve project im obviously not going to use it maliciously and im not planning on transmitting radio just recieving. I just want a portable means of monitoring nearby signals that can be set and forget and accessed by any of my other devices.

submitted by /u/deathreaper1129
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3fuZs3d

Comments