Looking for a mentor (paid)

Hello! My name is Markus, I am a 18 yo highschool student from Croatia

I have been interested in math and computers all my life but due to problems with concentration wasn't able to fully commit to learning cybersecurity. My problems with concentration are slowly going away but my will to learn isn't. I am looking for someone who will be my mentor and guide me in the right direction when it comes to learning pen testing. My end goal is doing OSCP one day and eventually going to college for computational mathematics. I have some basic knowledge on programming languages from before and am a relatively fast learner. I am willing to pay someone to teach me, but we will discuss the payment in the private messages. Thank you! :)

submitted by /u/iamreallybusyrn
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3yFdln2

Comments