Free Training on Microsoft MS-700 (Managing Microsoft Teams) Will Cover Full Course

Hi everyone,

I'm currently doing free training on Microsoft's MS-700 (Managing Microsoft Teams) course. I'm also going to be doing training on most of their other courses for those that's interested. The training should be enough to be able to write the exam associated with each course plus it will greatly benefit you in the workplace.

I truly hope this helps someone out there that needs the held. I remember what it feels like wanting to learn something like these courses and needing to write the exams but not being able to find any resources, at least not any free ones that is.

I intend on doing this completely for free to help those that's sitting in the same boat I used to be in.

Free Microsoft MS-700 Training!

submitted by /u/CraftyHuntress
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3yMUlmx

Comments