Cicada 3301 PUZZLE...one of the best thing I ever came to know about...

Today while I sit back and do my daily chores, I remember few years back I came to know about Cicada 3301 puzzles...back then kali didn't existed, rather Backtrack and Black Arch Linux were one of the most favoured OS distros by security Researchers...I still wonder how would it had been for others to find this thing on internet...today things are more accessible. While I tried to get into the field of cybersecurity, I didn't really had the resources, and I started digging straight from Tor and stuff, I was 17, and I liked doing what I did.

Today, learning seems easy as well as complicated, educational resources in cyber security are easier to lay hands on, but much more difficult to distinguish and choose between the sub domain you want to research further as to gain expertise...

But for me what does matter, is the Cicada 3301, and similar such events that introduced me to the amazing world of Cyber Security...I am what I am today because of it...

I hope my post will help new people in CyberSec to dig down about Cicada, be CURIOUS!!!

submitted by /u/alexdos2010m
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3p6EVoB

Comments