Annoying neighbor

Hi Reddit! So I live in this block of flats and the neighbour at the ground floor installed a camera pointed at the main entrance without asking anyone. I feel awkward that everytime I go out with my dog or when I go out with my friends that neighbor may watch me. I tried talking to him and convince him to rotate it so that the camera will only capture persons that are at his front door. He didn't want to. As a bonus yesterday he put an extra camera at his living room window that sees everyone passing by our block of flats. I feel like i don't have any privacy. What can I do (legally) to taunt him and make him stop recording everybody's actions? I have a basic understanding of Kali Linux. The camera seems to be a wifi one as it has a small wifi antenna.

submitted by /u/ThePizzaConsole
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3fYsHKE

Comments