Under hacking attack

Hi guys, It’s been several months now I and my family are under constant hacking attack. My family bank account has been withdrawn to 0 ( fortunately there are bank insurances), mine not as I’m close to 0, but some of my crypto stuff has been stolen ( on eToro for example). My phone network is quite often to no network, not even Edge, and I’m receiving message from this hacker via my friends profile, through Skype, messenger ( private conversation included), talks saying he’s a justice guy blabla. I don’t know what he wants, but this is making me sleepless and bringing anxiety. I’m using an Apple Watch, and when he talks to me he’s saying things like “oh I see your heartbeat increasing” things like this. I’m supposed to received important professional emails, which senders confirmed they’ve sent it to me, but I’ve never received it, either normal mailbox, or spam box. I’ve recently discovered I’m blackmailed from banks to obtain loans, although my situation, according to financial advisors, is pretty good to obtain some. I’d just would like to get some advice about some ways to make it stop, or at least do things without this person is knowing what I do ( I’m using wicker to talk to people now), as I feel like every message, phone calls, online research are spied ( I know companies are doing it, but I’m like a fish in an ocean full of fish, so I’m fine with it). But those targeted attack are just ruining my life, my family’s too, and I got into depression since it started, as I have no hope of moving forward, and get back my life as it was before it started. Thanks in advance for all your suggestion.

submitted by /u/Eretick
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/2PulpVQ

Comments