Uber eats soft-ban

Hi guys

I think I am soft banned by uber eats. I cannot use promotions anymore. It is because I used my friends sim card and my mothers who never used uber eats. I put their card in my phone and used a promotion code, which got me a nice discount but also a discount on my own account (2 wins for me). But now i cannot use this method anymore, because I tried it with another sim card, but failed. I think they somehow know its me. I tried vpn on my phone etc but it does not work, they know its me.

Then someone told me it is because of my “mac adress” of my phone. So if I change that, will the “soft ban” of uber eats be gone? If so, does someone know how to change / spoof / fake my mac adress on my iphone? Or maybe on my Macbook (as I can use ubereats via chrome or download an android emulator and run ubereats on mac).

Thanks a lot guys, help a poor student 💀

submitted by /u/a_boy_456
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3xr57OF

Comments