REQUEST: Extract seed phrase from bot wallet that siphoned my cryptocurrency

So basically what happened is I deployed an Ethereum based smart contract to a blockchain test network, and somehow a bot was able to access my private key (IDK how but regardless dumb on my end) from the deployed contract and siphon a non zero amount of cryptocurrency from my account.

Those funds are still sitting in the same account and haven't been touched so I would like to attempt to take back what is rightfully mine. Any advice on if this is possible, and if so where to start would be greatly appreciated!

Apologies if this is the incorrect place to post such a question, and if that's the case if someone could point to a more appropriate avenue it would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/hhleroy
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3vckvwm

Comments