Does Google keep MAC info?

Just to be clear, I'm a complete noob, just a student. I was wondering about setting up an experiment that would send information to a gmail email address or add a row to a Google sheet. I'd like to do it as stealthily as possible. I'm asking about Google services because they provide room enough to store a lot of data and I'm not sure how much I'll end up harvesting. If there are other more appropriate resources, I'd be very thankful to know about.

The questions are two×three: does Google keep the MAC info of the device used to create the account? Does Google keep track of the devices used to access the account later? If so, how can I conceal my MAC and IP info?

submitted by /u/ediblepet
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/2S2GqI1

Comments