Protect my system drive from any tipe of attack

Hi, don't know if this is the right place to ask.

In a few words, I want to make impossible for an external program to modify my system SSD and let it only operate on a second HDD. Is there a way on Windows?

I thought to encrypt the drive but from what I know programs can still access the system drive or the virtual memory.

The problem is that I download a lot of things and recently my portfolio got hacked and my funds stolen, so I would like to "separate" my pc in two parts without having to use two different systems.

For example if I download word, I want it to have access only to the drive that I choose, and get a notif if it tries to access my system disk.

Thank you and hope you can help me

submitted by /u/Lory1908
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3lWRLo0

Comments