Local admin vs domain users in local admin group

I am going through an exercise to get hashes . I have created a domain user on the DC and added that user to the local administrators group on the target computer. When I get the hashes they are only for the local users of that machine and no domain users in the local admin group. Is this to be expected? Or should I be able to get the hashes for domain users in the local admin group? My Google Fu is failing me, and I am not getting the best (or any usable) explanation from the individual that has published this course.

EDIT This post was rejected the first time because the Bot thought it was discussing carding and fraud. So I had to remove the names of the tools that I am using for this exercise. They rhyme with Besponder and eNTeeLMReelayEX. I am not looking to discuss fraud or carding, I am a student trying to understand an exploit

submitted by /u/CallSignBR549
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3fmaV5j

Comments