I read on here that Nulled.to is a "Skid forum". I don't want to give my money to a low quality forum. Which do you recommend?

Good evening everyone, hope y'all are doing well.

As the title of this post suggests, I am looking for a decent cracking forum that has active members and isn't filled with "reply to see content" BS (I mean if it's an HQ forum I don't mind THAT much...). I'd like to give my money/become a premium member on a forum but I am just not sure which one at this point. It seems like most are LQ and any other that are good I have not found yet. There are tons that I have sifted through tonight alone, spent about 2 hours surfing various ones, and man have I seen some LQ stuff.

Anyone have any good suggestions? I am specifically looking for anomaly CB configs and the like.

submitted by /u/AnotherDeadIdealist
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3w7W1FU

Comments