Web scraping Apple ID for crack - further info in post

Hey there!

I gained much success by using reddit! I hope you can help me too!

Is there a way of web scraping to crack an Apple ID? I am very very familiar with python for web scraping. I'm working on a wifi hack and Apple ID hack to break Macs.

Due to my history it would be easy to break the Apple ID via web scraping. I thought of creating a fake website to gain their data. Do you have other ideas?

Do you think brute force or wordlist attacks could work? Could be because Apple users feel safe and want an easy log in. Do have Apple IDs a lock function like iPhones?

Is it easier to crack the Mac password remotely?

Are there easy workarounds that are NOT patched yet?

What other ideas do you have to crack Apple IDs on this way?

I know Apple is the mother of safety. However, they made a big motherfuckin big mistake.

submitted by /u/FreddiX359
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3aBiL8q

Comments