MicroSD with audio stories showing no audio files...

Last week I bought a set of NFC statues that, put on a particular box, activate it and an audiostory begins.
Since the reader/box has a microSD in it I thought it would be awesome to add songs of those stories too since my son loves them but to my surprise the card does not have a single audio file.
My suspect is that there's a hidden partition (since the MicroSD is a 16GB one and the PC says it is 1GB only) where these audio files are stored but in the last days I've tried several partitioning tools and not even one of these has been able to show anything else beside that 1GB...
Can you help me?

This is the "viewable" content of the SD. The last folder is kinda weird and when I try to open it an error message pops up saying "this folder is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or disk is connected" etc...

submitted by /u/Leon_Guerrero
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/2Mp15np

Comments