Assistance for students' sake

I know that you're not supposed to ask for any sort of assistance with a hack, but this within itself is a grey area I think for asking. On several of my school's discords, two accounts run by the same person have been showing up and posting illicit pictures of themselves. One got banned, but the other hasn't posted any images, but lowkey admits that he's the same person, so the mods won't remove him (but they did take away image posting). I know that several people on the server are under the age of 18, meaning this guy is exposing himself to kids. I grabbed the guy's discord name and reported it to them, but what I really want is an IP to give to the police. I know this is a huge grey area for asking for help, but it's really distressing to see in these servers.

submitted by /u/mtb1126
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3sikx4i

Comments