Outlook and MS Teams chats/files.

I would like to first give a little backstory. I was harassed mentally and inappropriately by my VP of my ex-organization. After I complained, I was forced to resign. I sent them a legal notice thanks to my probono lawyer, where we mentioned we will be keeping the office laptop as evidence. Meanwhile, I got another job and this previous organization is not giving me relieving letter or confirming my employment to my future employer (background check) unless I return the laptop. They are harassing me further doing this.

There are emails and chats of my VP being inappropriate and also me being a hardworking employee on Outlook and MS Teams. I want to give back the laptop, but download all the files before I do so. It is asking admin ID and password for exporting Outlook files. I'm unable to open any downloaded software as well as they are asking for Windows admin and password.

Also, all my accounts have been deactivated (emails and everything) so I cannot log in using a different device, but the Outlook and MS Teams is opening in the official laptop.

I would really appreciate whole heartedly if anyone can make me understand how to go about this.

submitted by /u/sacred__nelumbo
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/2YwFFa4

Comments