How to pass the security validation associated with the invinsible reCaptcha of the service?

I've made a Python-Selenium script. It fills the forms cyclically on a website with Invisible reCAPTCHA badge. But strangely reCAPTCHA never appears the way it should I suppose.

So my bot for some time does the job insanely well. But after it's done the job over 20 times(not excatly). Website says to me "It has not passed the security validation associated with the Captcha of the service" (the translation might not be exact, because it's translated from another language).
And captcha didn't even appear it just blocks my acces after filling the form, so since then it doesn't work for some time, keep saying the same problem.

How can I avoid it? I've tried creating different Chrome profiles, changing User Agent, changing IP with NordVPN, changing chrome window size. No luck

submitted by /u/Flugegeheymen
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3qTRZ0q

Comments