Getting Organized

Hey Guys!

I am new to the community and one thing I am very good at is organizing things. Like most of you, this isn't the only Forum or "Group" I am a part of, sometimes it can be annoying bouncing between sites, luckily I found a small hack to help with that. The browser extension Feedbro (in Chrome and Microsoft stores) has an option Find Feeds in Tab (the tab you have open) and every subreddit can be "grabbed" by Feedbro as an RSS/Atom Feed and stores it where you want. What I have done is used it to collect the different Forums I am in, by topic, and then you can stop there or if you want, and have Windows 10, you can download NewsFlow (the free one) from the Microsoft store, export all the feeds from the extension as an OPML file then import that into NewsFlow. From there you can pin any of the Folders/Groups/Feeds etc. that you make to the start menu as a Live Tile, so it updates and scrolls, made better by resizing the Live Tiles to fit your preference.

submitted by /u/Slybandit247
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3r3fC6J

Comments