Verizon Fios Gateway: 6 Unknown Mac Addresses

I found 6 unknown mac address in my network. I have no idea where they came from, but I identified 2 of them are from Sony and Abocom (Taiwanese Wifi Company). They are all inactive, and I don't know if I should remove and block them out because they might be connected to Verizon. If you are interested, here are the MAC Addresses:

4E:61:75:05:A5:E8
58:2F:40:7D:F1:5C
70:9E:29:45:F5:4B - Sony
96:A3:3D:FE:5D:2C
AE:A7:45:9B:A1:A7
EC:F0:0E:5C:BF:29 - Abocom

I know that I should remove and block unknown MAC Addresses immediately, but like I said earlier, it could mess up the system, but I am not sure if that is true. I just need help on what to do with them.

Thank you, and Happy New Year!

submitted by /u/paulopaulopaulo23
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3mULGXU

Comments