Proxy for Somaliland

Hey. I realise this is might not be the subreddit for this but I really don't know where else to go anymore. I have been trying for months to view a video on youtube which has my dad, who passed away last year, on it but unfortunately it got blocked due to some movie playing on a screen in the background. I already contacted the poster and that is not an option. The video is also not cached on any record sites that I could find.

Simple proxy sites aren't helping. The video is blocked on copyright grounds all over the world, or so I thought. Today this site told me it isn't blocked in Somaliland. I looked to the best of my ability to find a proxy for Somaliland but in vain. Does anyone know of a proxy service which hosts a Somaliland server?

I am writing this because I am out of options. Very little video clips remain of my dad and I am becoming desperate. Any help whatsoever is hugely appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this through.

submitted by /u/nrg9000
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/2MhUCdD

Comments