Stolen laptop..

So my situation(and this is the honest truth and I feel really bad) is I had a parcel delivered with the wrong address to my house. I brought it inside my garage and it sat there for months. I completely forgot. I came across it a few months later and opened it up forgetting what it was (plain packaging) and it was a very nice laptop. I didn’t know how to give back an open 3000 dollar laptop to the Neighbor, so I left it in my garage for 16 months. It was probably reported a stolen package. I am now starting a business and would like to use this laptop since the neighbours was replaced. I know this, she told me a few weeks ago haha.Am I in any danger of it being tracked and getting busted?

submitted by /u/tittyboi4u
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/2J6Czp8

Comments