Removing Security Policy on Galaxy Note10+

Idek if this is hacking related or not, but I thought I might as well try here.

As the title says, I have a Galaxy note10+. I've had this phone for just a little over a year now and something that's been pissing me off is how in certain apps it won't let me take screenshots. The app I'm talking about is Webtoon, which is a comic reading app. I originally thought it might just be an app policy, but my friend who has an IPhone can take screenshots in the same app with no issue.

I've tried to find out how to get rid of the policy, but pretty much every article or video I've found is useless. Ik there's ways to root/jailbreak, but im not sure how to do that 😅 and ik it might be kinda risky especially since I wouldn't really know what im doing.

submitted by /u/Aslan_Callenreese
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3m6ISHH

Comments