Question about PentesterAcademy's Active Directory Course vs OSCP prerequisites

I'm hoping to get some advice from people who have done PentesterAcademy's "Attacking and Defending Active Directory" course + labs. I am considering to sign up because I've heard great things, but I am not sure if I already have enough basic knowledge to tackle it, or if I should better take the OSCP first. The provided info is rather unclear about the prerequisites. This is my profile:
- I haven't done PWK, but I have finished most of eLearn Security's PTP course (similar to PWK) as well as the Cyber Mentor's Udemy course that covers AD attacks.
- I also have a little bit of real world experience with attacking AD because I recently started working as a junior network pentester.
Would this be sufficient?

submitted by /u/kalibabka
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/3q1sQRL

Comments